IIT has been teaching students from all over the world for more than three decades
- IIT offers Full-time/Part-time, day, evening and Saturday classes;
- IIT has top notch and highly qualified instructors with strong academic, educational and training background;
- IIT offers on-site airline computer reservation training;
- IIT offers job placement assistance;
- IIT offers a financial plan to those who qualify;
- Tuition fees are tax deductible.
FIELD TRIPS AND TRADE SHOWS
During the course(s) there may be trips outside the Institute to visit hotels, the airport, etc. Students are expected to wear business attire. On occasion a fee may be charged for transportation, admissions, etc.
On occasion we receive invitations to industry events which sometimes invite students to participate. No student may participate in draws or door prizes given (these are restricted to industry personnel).
COVID-19 - CONTINUITY OF EDUCATION PLANS: Click HERE
KPI PERFORMANCE INDICATORS - KPI
After a student graduates, they will be contacted in a few months’ time regarding to participate in the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Graduate Satisfaction Survey. They will be receiving a call in approximately 6 months' time from the graduation date from Forum Research Canada, a research company contracted by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
Click HERE too see latest results.