Grade 12 or equivalent, or a person who has never completed Grade 12 and has been out of school for at least one year and is over 18 years of age can apply as a mature student.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSFor international students - student visa is required. Please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website for information on studying in Canada at http://www.cic.gc.ca.
- You need to provide a copy of your High School Diploma or University/College Degree (Translated into English through an official translation), which also needs to be assessed by a designated third-party Canadian Assessment Organization, such as WES or ICAS.
- If the International Student is already in Toronto and does not have their credentials assessed, they can apply as a mature student, and take the Mature Student Test at college location.
- If English is not your first language (i.e. is not the first language you learned at home as a child), you will need to provide evidence of adequate English proficiency for admission consideration. You are required to meet overall proficiency in English through one of the following:
- TOEFL - 80 overall with a minimum of 20 in each skill band
- IELTS - 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill band
- If the Student is already in Canada and does not have IELTS or TOEFL they will be able to take an English Proficiency Test at an English School affiliated to the College. In addition, if the student have any Certification/Diploma from an ESL school they can contact the college directly to determine whether they will meet language proficiency requirements.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE & FEES
- Financial assistance may be available to qualified students.
- Monthly installment plans are also available.
- Tuition fees are tax deductable.