Grade 12 or equivalent, or a person who has never completed Grade 12 and has been out of school for at least one year and is over 18 years of age can apply as a mature student.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSFor international students - student visa is required. Please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website for information on studying in Canada at http://www.cic.gc.ca.
- You need to provide a copy of your High School Diploma or University/College Degree (Translated into English through an official translation)
- If English is not your first language (i.e. is not the first language you learned at home as a child), you will need to provide evidence of adequate English proficiency for admission consideration. You are required to meet overall proficiency in English through one of the following:
- TOEFL - 80 overall with a minimum of 20 in each skill band
- IELTS - 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill band
- Take the IIT English Language Placement Test and score a minimum of 9. (Mature applicants only)
If you have taken language tests other than those listed above, please contact the college directly to determine whether they will meet language testing requirements. Copy of test or diploma showing your level of English is required.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE & FEES
- Financial assistance may be available to qualified students.
- Monthly installment plans are also available.
- Tuition fees are tax deductable.