This program is designed to provide students with necessary Skills and Knowledge required to work as entry-level managers in various organizations. In addition, it qualifies them to start and run a small business set up effectively and efficiently.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Plan, implement and evaluate business strategies
- Effectively manage the daily operational requirements of a business setting
- Know how to solve complex marketing and business related problems in an integrated manner
- Effectively utilize various Managerial techniques in order to maximize the overall efficiency of the operation
- Develop robust managerial skills and competencies
- Identify and describe the dynamic forces that make up the general environment
- Understand the importance of social responsibility, governance and sustainability
- Identify the strengths and limitations of an organization’s accounting system and accordingly make relevant suggestions to management
- Design and implement a performance management process that supports ethical conduct in work environment
- Utilize effective speaking and writing skills in a business environment.
- And more...
The topics covered in this program include:
- ManagementThis subject will enable students to learn and understand the personal responsibilities required for developing management skills and competencies and utilizing them for positive social impact. Students will be able to plan and effectively utilize various Managerial techniques in order to maximize the overall efficiency of a given business operation.
- Managerial AccountingA comprehensive subject which familiarizes students with various accounting methodologies and at the same time enables them to draft and analyze important financial statements using various accounting methods and principles.
- Managing Business EthicsUpon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Understand and define decision making processes involved for facing ethical decisions
- Know how ethics is managed in large business organizations
- Understand how Ethical culture influences Behavior
- Understand and define the responsibilities of managers and leaders in promoting and building ethical culture, growing employee engagement and inspiring people to do their best work.
- QuickBooksPractical training which provides a simple approach to learning QuickBooks software. The student will be qualified to build and maintain accounting records, such as managing payroll, inventory, sales and other needs of a business.
- Introduction to Microsoft OfficePractical in-class as well as computer-based training course designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills required to efficiently and effectively handle and streamline daily operational requirements of a business operation using Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Marketing ManagementThis course will enable students to solve complex marketing problems in an integrated manner considering all vital factors as Product, Price, Place, Promotion and People. In addition, students will be able to attack marketing problems by utilizing an integrated framework and associated tools designed to help them analyze, prioritize, and then solve those problems.
- Business CommunicationA powerful course built to define the communication process in a business environment empowering students to become assertive communicators using effective speaking and writing skills to deliver a positive, direct and honest message.
Full Time - Courses are offered from Monday through Friday. Morning and Evening Classes are available.
|Business Administration Diploma||52 weeks of Instruction|